DX410 Wideband Wireless Intercom System
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
- For Clear-Com's 50th birthday we're offering an extra 5% off!
The DX410 is a two-channel digital wireless system that delivers an overall better experience in performance, range and sound. The system features an expanded frequency range up to 7 kHz, upgraded internal radio, and 2-wire auto-nulling for fast integration with Clear-Com or industry-standard wired party line systems.
- Rack mount system, perfect for integrating with existing intercom systems
- Two channel wireless system with additional ISO channel
- 15 user maximum
- Up to 4 users can speak at once (remaining are listen only)
- Link up to four base stations for larger systems up to 60 users (16 talking)
- Frequency Range of 200 Hz - 7 kHz
- BP410 Beltpacks Headset not included.
- Headsets/Beltpacks can be set to either Hands-Free, or Push-to-Talk mode
- Remotely turn off users that have Hands-Free latched on
- 2.4 GHz, frequency hopping with encryption
- Connections for aux in/out and existing 2-wire intercom
- Batteries typically provide 12 hours of operation, and take 2.5 hours to charge
- Battery charger can charge up to 4 batteries at once