DX210 Wireless Intercom System
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 12-14 weeks (due to chip shortage).
The DX210 is a two-channel intercom system that has advanced the capabilities of the DX200. The wired intercom interface is now compatible with Clear-Com/RTS 2-wire systems, and provides two separate 2-wire and 4-wire interconnections.
- Rack mount system, perfect for integrating with existing intercom systems
- Two channel wireless system with additional ISO channel
- 15 user maximum
- Up to 4 users can speak at once (remaining are listen only)
- Link up to four base stations for larger systems up to 60 users (16 talking)
- Frequency Range of 200 Hz - 3.5 kHz
- BP210 Beltpacks Uses AC40A Charger. Headset not included.
- WH220 Headsets Uses AC50 Charger.
- Headsets/Beltpacks can be set to either Hands-Free, or Push-to-Talk mode
- Remotely turn off users that have Hands-Free latched on
- 2.4 GHz, frequency hopping with encryption
- Connections for aux in/out and existing 2-wire intercom
- Batteries typically provide 12-20 hours of operation, and take 3 hours to charge
- Battery charger can charge up to 4 batteries at once