ETC PowerCon True1 Thru Jumper Cable
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping when purchased as an accessory! What's this?
When purchased with an item offering free shipping, we'll extend the free ground shipping to this product as well.
No code required, look for and select the Musson Super Saver Shipping option.
- Only applies when purchased with an eligible product offering free shipping
- Only for eligible items, shipping may apply for other products
- For 48 contiguous states only. In Alaska or Hawaii? Email us for a shipping quote!
- See full details
Jumper cables are also known as thru cables, and are perfect for daisy-chaining power across a line of fixtures. Intended for newer ETC LED fixtures, but should work with anything that uses a standard PowerCon True1 input connector.
- Meets UL 1573
- 14 gauge, SJT cable
- Works with:
- Source Four LED Series 3
- ColorSource Spot V
- ColorSource Fresnel V
- Desire Fresnel
- fos/4 Fresnel & Panel
- Not for use with the following: (which use standard PowerCon)
- Source Four LED Series 1 & 2
- Desire D40 & D60
- ColorSource Spot & Spot jr (original version)
- ColorSource PAR
- ColorSource Linear
- ColorSource CYC
- ColorSource Relay
- Relevé Spot
- Selador Classic
- Powercon True1 Extension CableFrom $63.70 each
- 3' PowerCon True1 Input CableFrom $51.30 each
- ETC 5' PowerCon True1 Input CableFrom $60.00 each
- PowerData Combined Extension CableFrom $175.40 each
- Powercon Extension CableFrom $47.10 each
- PowerCon Thru Jumper CableFrom $60.00 each