Gadget II USB to DMX/RDM Interface
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 6 weeks (due to chip shortage).
- Feb. 23rd — Lead time on shipping Gadget II is estimated at 6 weeks * once the factory is given an order (which will also secure your place in line).
- * Due to the rapidly changing situation, lead time can change within hours of an update. Sometimes it can be extended due to supply chain issues like delayed/missing packages of critical parts.
When you're on the go and need a quick connection to your rig, Gadget II has you covered. A portable USB to five-pin XLR interface, Gadget II plugs into your laptop without any network infrastructure and gives you fully-functioning, two-universe output for PC or Mac based ETCnomad controllers. Gadget II outputs levels via DMX, initiates bidirectional communication using RDM and can also be used with UpdaterAtor software to help ensure that you are always up to date with the latest features. The device also permits Net3 Concert software to interact with your fixtures to snapshot a preset on your LED luminaires or to output a look.
- Two configurable DMX output ports
- Distributes DMX and RDM
- Compatible with ETCnomad*
- Compatible with UpdaterAtor and Net3 Concert
- USB connectivity
- *Requires Eos v2.4.0 and higher or Cobalt v7.3.0 and higher
|Box L x W x H
|8.3" x 7.5" x 9.1"