Gadget II USB to DMX/RDM Interface
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 4 weeks.
- May 25th — The Great Gadget II Shortage is over! Lead times have been in the 2-4 week range recently.
- * Due to the rapidly changing situation, lead time can change within hours of an update. Sometimes it can be extended due to supply chain issues like delayed/missing packages of critical parts.
- Gadget redesign is complete! However, in the interest of shipping ASAP, new Gadgets will temporarily lack some features:
- RDM from local DMX ports
- Device firmware updates via Concert from local DMX ports
When you're on the go and need a quick connection to your rig, Gadget II has you covered. A portable USB to five-pin XLR interface, Gadget II plugs into your laptop without any network infrastructure and gives you fully-functioning, two-universe output for PC or Mac based ETCnomad controllers. Gadget II outputs levels via DMX, initiates bidirectional communication using RDM and can also be used with UpdaterAtor software to help ensure that you are always up to date with the latest features. The device also permits Net3 Concert software to interact with your fixtures to snapshot a preset on your LED luminaires or to output a look.
- Two configurable DMX output ports
- Distributes DMX and RDM
- Compatible with ETCnomad*
- Compatible with UpdaterAtor and Net3 Concert
- USB connectivity
- *Requires Eos v2.4.0 and higher or Cobalt v7.3.0 and higher
|Box L x W x H||8.3" x 7.5" x 9.1"|
- Response Mk2 One-Port DMX/RDM GatewayFrom $600.00 each
- Response Mk2 Two-Port DMX/RDM GatewayFrom $940.00 each
- Response Mk2 Four-Port DMX/RDM GatewayFrom $1,056.00 each
- NX DMX USB to DMX/RDM Interface$349.00 each
- Netron 4-Port DMX/RDM Gateway$370.00 each