Irideon FPZ LED Profile
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 2 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping! What's this?
Irideon FPZ pairs the best of the Source Four Mini LED platform with exceptional output and a sleek industrial design to light your space with elegance and subtlety. Available for use with ETC's DataTrack system, the feature-rich design is perfect for museums, lobbies, and retail environments. Irideon FPZ gives you the versatility you need to create the beautiful light you want from an integrated, unassuming design that won't dominate your space.
Truly a Source Four fixture at heart, Irideon FPZ boasts its own set of enhancements such as lockable 3-plane shutters, zoom optics, and the ability to dim using either DMX or a local dimming knob. But the beam is still everything you expect and more; Irideon FPZ puts out over 800 lumens, 33% brighter than Source Four Mini LED and every bit as pleasing to the eye with a wide selection of color temperatures.
- Over 800 lumens, 33% brighter than Source Four Mini LED
- Dimming to less than 1% of maximum output
- Lockable, 3-plane shutters
- 25°-50° Zoom optics
- Exceptional optics, beam, and brightness
- Rotating barrel, pattern slot, and integrated media frame
- Backed by ETC's award-winning service and support
- Rugged, die-cast fixture body
- ETL Listed; IP20 rated
- Do not plug into dimmers, use constant power or relays.
|Includes||Gobo Holder, Color Holder, Adjustment Tools|