Source Four Mini LED
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 5 - 7 days.
Eligible for FREE Shipping! What's this?
The Source Four Mini LED is everything you expect from the Source Four brand - ease of use, superior optics, crystal-clear image projection and a bright, even field - but packaged in a tiny fixture that's just one-third the size of a traditional Source Four. A mere nine inches long, and available in both tungsten and LED, the Source Four Mini can go anywhere: museums, retail outlets, restaurants, light labs, children's theaters, and other small scale installations where size matters.
- 12W LED Engine
- L70 lifetime of 35,000 hours
- 9" long, 2.5" in diameter
- Rotating barrel ± 175°
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Pattern slot for gobos and media frame for gel
- Tool-free lamp replacement
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- ETL Listed; IP20 rated
- Does not include lens tube, order separately.
|Includes||2.75" Color Frame, E size Pattern Holder|