Top Hat (ETC)
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping when purchased as an accessory! What's this?
When purchased with an item offering free shipping, we'll extend the free ground shipping to this product as well.
No code required, look for and select the Musson Super Saver Shipping option.
- Only applies when purchased with an eligible product offering free shipping
- Only for eligible items, shipping may apply for other products
- For 48 contiguous states only. In Alaska or Hawaii? Email us for a shipping quote!
- See full details
Top Hats serve two functions: To control light spill, or to reduce the viewing angle to the lens. Sometimes poor fixture optics or poorly maintained lenses can cause light to be directed into the audience or onto scenery, and top hats can help control the light spill. It is also often objectionable to the audience or camera to see the bright source of the light and top hats can help shield the bright source from view. Also known as Snoots, or Half Hats (which only provide half, or 180° of shielding).
- Prevents light spill
- Reduces viewing angle to lens
- Half Hats are perfect for lights aimed towards the audience, such as lighting the conductor for musicals
- 2.76" Fixtures
- Source Four Mini
- 5.45" Fixtures
- ColorSource Spot jr (requires optional Accessory Holder)
- 5.55" Fixtures
- Selador Desire D22
- 6.25" Fixtures
- Source Four jr / jr Zoom
- Source Four Lens Tube (Standard/EDLT) - 19°, 26°, 36°, 50° (except 50° LED-only EDLT)
- 7.5" Fixtures
- ColorSource PAR
- ColorSource Fresnel
- Desire Fresnel
- fos/4 Fresnel
- Selador Desire D40 / D40XT (except XTI)
- Source 4WRD PAR(nel)
- Source Four PAR(nel)
- Source Four Fresnel
- Source Four LED Fresnel Adapter
- Source Four Lens Tube - 14°, 70° *, 90° *
- Source Four Lens Tube (LED-only EDLT) - 50°
- Source Four Zoom
- XDLT Lens Tube - 26°, 36°, 50°, 70° *
- 8.875" Fixtures
- Selador Desire D60 (except X / XTI)
- 10" Fixtures
- XDLT Lens Tube - 14°, 19°
- 12" Fixtures
- Source Four Lens Tube - 10°
- 14" Fixtures
- Source Four Lens Tube - 5°
- XDLT Lens Tube - 10°
- 17.5" Fixtures
- XDLT Lens Tube - 5°
- * We do not recommend using any accessory in 70° or higher lens tubes. Basic to extreme loss of light may occur.
- Top Hat (City Theatrical)From $23.00 each
- Stackers Top HatFrom $31.10 each
- Concentric Ring Top Hat (ETC)From $52.00 each
- Cross Baffle Top Hat (ETC)From $47.10 each
- Egg Crate Louver (ETC)From $68.00 each