Top Hat (City Theatrical)
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping when purchased as an accessory! What's this?
When purchased with an item offering free shipping, we'll extend the free ground shipping to this product as well.
No code required, look for and select the Musson Super Saver Shipping option.
Snoots, or top hats, are devices to reduce light spill or viewing angle to the fixture lens. For use with any of the fixtures listed below, or most fixtures which use the media frame sizes below. Also known as Snoots, or Half Hats (which only provide half, or 180° of shielding).
- Prevents light spill
- Reduces viewing angle to lens
- Half Hats are perfect for lights aimed towards the audience, such as lighting the conductor for musicals
- 6.25" Fixtures
- Altman Baby Zoom Ellipsoidal
- Altman PAR 46
- Altman Shakespeare
- ETC Source Four jr / jr Zoom
- ETC Source Four Lens Tube (Standard/EDLT) - 19°, 26°, 36°, 50° (except 50° LED-only EDLT)
- Selecon Pacific - 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°
- Selecon SPX
- Strand SL - 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°
- 7.5" Fixtures
- Altman 360Q
- Altman 6" Fresnel
- Altman PAR 56
- ETC ColorSource PAR
- ETC Desire Fresnel
- ETC fos/4 Fresnel
- ETC Selador Desire D40 / D40XT (except XTI)
- ETC Source 4WRD PAR(nel)
- ETC Source Four PAR(nel)
- ETC Source Four Fresnel
- ETC Source Four LED Fresnel Adapter
- ETC Source Four Lens Tube - 14°, 70° *, 90° *
- ETC Source Four Lens Tube (LED-only EDLT) - 50°
- ETC Source Four Zoom
- ETC XDLT Lens Tube - 26°, 36°, 50°, 70° *
- 10" Fixtures
- ETC XDLT Lens Tube - 14°, 19°
- 12" Fixtures
- ETC Source Four Lens Tube - 10°
- Strand SL - 10°
- 14" Fixtures
- ETC Source Four Lens Tube - 5°
- ETC XDLT Lens Tube - 10°
- 17.5" Fixtures
- ETC XDLT Lens Tube - 5°
- * We do not recommend using any accessory in 70° or higher lens tubes. Basic to extreme loss of light may occur.