Concentric Ring Top Hat (City Theatrical)
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping when purchased as an accessory! What's this?
When purchased with an item offering free shipping, we'll extend the free ground shipping to this product as well.
No code required, look for and select the Musson Super Saver Shipping option.
When space is at a premium, Concentric Rings are often the designer's first choice for beam control. Concentric Rings deliver 45° cutoff for full control of stray beams and spill, like a full Top Hat, but they do it in a shorter device. Concentric Rings also provide a "Svoboda-like" style when used on lighting fixtures that are in view of the audience, and present a deeply theatrical feel. Designed for the fixtures below, and should work on other fixtures* which use the same media frame size. Use with caution on LED fixtures without a fully homogenized beam, color shifts may occur.
- Offers full control of stray beams and spill
- Comparable to full 6" Top Hat, but only 2" long!
- Fabricated from light gauge steel with hemmed edges
- Works great with:
- Altman 6" Fresnel
- Altman PAR 56
- ETC Desire Fresnel
- ETC fos/4 Fresnel
- ETC Source Four PAR(nel)
- ETC Source Four Fresnel
- ETC Source Four LED Fresnel Adapter
- Works with, but may exhibit color shifts:
- ETC ColorSource PAR *
- ETC Selador Desire D40 * / D40XT * (except XTI)
- ETC Source 4WRD PAR(nel) *
- * Color may shift on LED Fixtures without a homogenized beam. This is due to the many source of light, especially on fixtures without in-lens color mixing.
- Not for use with ellipsoidal/profile (hard edged) fixtures, will distort the beam
|Box L x W x H||2.1" x 7.5" x 7.5"|