L10 LED Fresnel
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 2 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping! What's this?
The L10 is the brightest and largest L-Series lamphead to date. Its substantial 10 inch Fresnel lens and powerful output allow for more distant fixture placement and the wrapping of light around objects in a natural and pleasing way. At more than twice the brightness of the L7, the L10 is also one of the brightest LED Fresnels on the market.
Tuneability is the cornerstone of all ARRI LED fixtures and much like the L7 and L5, its smaller counterparts, the L10 is fully color tuneable. With the ability to adjust the color temperature from 2,800 – 10,000 K, as well as the green/magenta point, users have complete control over the color output of the fixture.
- Fully Tuneable from 2,800 K - 10,000 K
- Plus/Minusgreen correction
- Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+W Color Gamut)
- Hue and Saturation Control
- 15° - 50° beam angle
- High Color Rendering: CRI Average >95 (3,200K to 6,500K), TLCI Average >91
- L70 lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Fully Dimmable
- Lightweight and Compact
- True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
- 5-pin DMX In and Out
- RDM Implementation
- USB Mini Connection for Firmware Updates
- PowerCon True1 Power Connector
|Includes||Power Cable, 28mm (1-1/8") Junior Pin Spigot|