L5 LED Fresnel
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 2 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping! What's this?
The L5 addition to the L-Series perfectly complements the L7, allowing for more mobile lighting and a wider range of power classes for television studios. Its compact size and low weight allow the L5 to be rigged in tight places and hung from low ceilings. The L5 is also ideal for cramped location shoots and interview setups. Low heat allows safer and more comfortable shooting conditions. This versatility and superb light quality make the L5 a highly anticipated addition to the award-winning L-Series family.
Color temperature, tint and hue can be continuously adjusted from 2,800K to 10,000K, between full plus or minus green, and RGBW colors. The L5 is approximately 45% brighter than a 300 watt tungsten Fresnel, but only consumes 115 watts. When compared to the L7, the L5 is half the weight and size.
- Fully Tuneable from 2,800 K - 10,000 K
- Plus/Minusgreen correction
- Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+W Color Gamut)
- Hue and Saturation Control
- 14° - 50° beam angle
- High Color Rendering: CRI Average >94, TLCI Average >90
- L70 lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Fully Dimmable
- Lightweight and Compact
- True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
- 5-pin DMX In and Out
- RDM Implementation
- USB Mini Connection for Firmware Updates
- PowerCon True1 Power Connector
|Includes||Power Cable, Baby 5/8" / Junior 1-1/8" Combo Pin|