L7 LED Fresnel
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 2 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping! What's this?
The L7 is the first LED fixture to truly incorporate the Fresnel characteristics of continuous focusability from spot to flood and a smooth, homogenous light field. The L-Series takes full advantage of LED technology and allows for complete control over the color and intensity of light. Light emitted from the L7 is specifically calibrated for optimal reproduction on broadcast and digital cinema cameras, ensuring pleasing skin tones and vividly rendered colors. Constructed to be robust and ergonomic, the L7 meets the quality and design standard for which ARRI is known.
Color temperature, tint and hue can be continuously adjusted from 2,800 K to 10,000 K, between full plus or minus green and RGBW colors. Taking advantage of advancements in LED technology, the L7-C is now 25% brighter than previous versions. With the new Light Engine 2, the L7-C is more versatile than ever before. The LE2 (Light Engine 2) now comes standard with every L7-C.
- Fully Tuneable from 2,800 K - 10,000 K
- Plus/Minusgreen correction
- Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+W Color Gamut)
- Hue and Saturation Control
- 15° - 50° beam angle
- High Color Rendering: CRI 94 (3,200 K to 6,500 K), TLCI Average >90
- L70 lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Fully Dimmable
- Lightweight and Compact
- True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
- 5-pin DMX In and Out
- RDM Implementation
- USB Mini Connection for Firmware Updates
- Cable hardwired to fixture
- Already own an L7-C with the original LE1? Upgrades to LE2 are available, send us an email for details.
|Includes||Power Cable, 28mm (1-1/8") Junior Pin Spigot|