QuickQ Control Console
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 2 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping! What's this?
The ChamSys QuickQ series are user friendly and affordable lighting control consoles. A perfect choice for control of dimmer, LED color mixing and moving light fixtures. The consoles all feature a large 9.7" touch screen utilizing a smart phone like interface for setup, programming and playback of your show.
QuickQ can automatically detect, patch and configure RDM compliant fixtures and also features WiFi capabilities enabling remote connections to the free QuickQ app available on iOS and Android tablets and phones. The console has easy-to-understand buttons and faders, simple color selection and intensity control tools, a large touch screen with zooming and scrolling at your fingertips, as well as a simple cue/chase system for playback. Specifically aimed at the novice user, the QuickQ interface easily leads you through setup, programming and operation of the console. The console has a free to download offline programming software available for Mac and Windows that includes the renowned ChamSys MagicVis visualizer. You can program your show on your computer, save it onto a flash drive and load it onto the QuickQ console.
QuickQ Console Features
- No limit on number of fixtures, however QuickQ 10 can't patch moving lights
- Up to 4 DMX Universes (2,048 channels)
- 20 or 40 channel faders, switchable between channels, groups, or static "cues" (aka groups/memories)
- Dedicated color control area with Hue and Saturation encoders
- 9.7" Touchscreen
- Supports external monitor¹
- Built-in WiFi for connection of tablets and smart phones
- RDM Auto-patch
- ¹ Monitor output is locked at 1920x1080 pixels
QuickQ Family Features
- Show file compatibility with the entire MagicQ Family, from the MQ500 Stadium down to the QuickQ 10
- Modeled on smart phone icon interface and gesture support, allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- Massive fixture library, currently with over 24,000 fixtures
- Built-in intensity, color, and position effects with customizable speed, size, and parts (spread/spacing)
- Offline editor available for both Windows and Mac
- Remote apps for both iOS and Android
|QuickQ 10||QuickQ 20||QuickQ 30|
|Master Faders||2 Chase + 1 Cues||10 Playbacks|
|Supported Fixtures||LEDs, Dimmers||LEDs, Dimmers, Moving Lights|
|OSC / MIDI||No||Yes|