ColorSource Control Console
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 4 weeks.
Have an occasional need, or not quite ready to buy?
We also rent it!
ColorSource 20 Control Console$50.00each
- Based on a two-day rental and single item quantity. Click for details.
- Give us a call for price and availability.
Available in two sizes, ColorSource consoles provide hands-on control designed for the latest technology. These affordable, portable desks specialize in streamlined, plug-and-play setup; the onboard fixture library makes traditional patching easy, and the console has the ability to recognize RDM-capable devices in the rig and auto-populate them in patch. Simply use the on-board touchscreen to drag each fixture into place on a customizable stage map, and you'll be programming in minutes. Whether you're recording cues or working on the fly, these consoles you covered, with faders that can be used to play back looks and effects or to mix the perfect color in your LED lights.
Control up to 80 fixtures (Dimmers/LEDs/Movers)
20 or 40 faders, switchable between channels and playbacks
7" integrated multi-touch display
Virtual level/rate paddle
Cue list record and playback
Non-intensity parameter control
Intuitive color control of LEDs
AV Version Adds:
Sound effects, and automated sound-to-light playback
HDMI port for either external monitor, OR image playback/video effects
Amigo browser-based network remote
RJ45 Ethernet port for sACN (limited to 5 universes)
Second 5-pin DMX Output
Onboard help system with tutorial videos
5-pin DMX512 output
|Application||Stage or Architectural|
- ETCnomad DongleFrom $350.00 each
- ETC PuckFrom $2,948.00 each
- Element 2 Control ConsoleFrom $7,560.00 each
- Stage CL - LED Control Console$1,345.50 each
- QuickQ Control ConsoleFrom $2,250.00 each
- Altman Genesis Lighting Control Console$2,900.00 each
- Cognito² Control ConsoleFrom $3,360.00 each
- Neo Compact 10 Control Console$4,874.30 each