Wire Rope Clip
Normally in stock, more are on the way and should arrive within 2 - 3 weeks.
Wire Rope Clips are a staple of theaters and are used when a Nicopress tool is not available, or for more temporary applications. Secures aircraft cable using two bolts and a drop forged clip.
- Never saddle a dead horse! — Make sure that when using wire rope clips you have the saddle resting on the live portion of the wire and the U-bolt resting on the dead end portion (the part that ends)
- Don't forget to order a Thimble for each end!
- Drop-forged design for years of reliable use
- We recommend (and The State of California requires) you use three of these wire rope clips at each end/termination point (six total for a single cable)
- WARNINGRigging requires a thorough knowledge of loading dynamics & design factors. Improper installation or misapplication of a single product can lead to structural failure, bodily injury, or even death.
When planning a rigging project, we strongly recommend that purchasers use an experienced ETCP rigging technician, and/or personnel meeting the OSHA "competent person" standard.