Normally in stock, more are on the way and should arrive within 1 - 2 months.
Rosco FlexBond provides a flexible adhesive bond between many scenic materials, such as fabrics, plastics, foams and wood. Rosco FlexBond dries to a clear, hard, yet pliable coating that does not suffer from the "tackiness" common in many other flexible glues even after those glues have had days to dry. And unlike ordinary "white" glues which can crack and break when flexed, the adhesive bond of Rosco FlexBond remains extremely pliable and strong even as the materials bend and deform. Rosco FlexBond is water-based with little fumes.
- CoverageApproximately 250 feet² per gallon, varies with application
- ColorOff-white, matte finish
- ApplicationApply by brush, roller, or spray gun
- DilutionUse FlexBond undiluted on most non-porous and porous surfaces. FlexBond may be diluted with water if desired. Thinner mixtures will flow and level more than an undiluted application and will dry to a thinner coating.
- Surface PreparationSurfaces should be clean, dry and free of dirt and grease. When applying FlexBond to vinyls or plastics, clean your surface with denatured alcohol to remove any excess plasticiser that might interfere with proper bonding.
- MixingStir before using. Do not shake as bubbles may develop.
- Film Thickness1 mil Dry Film (undiluted)
- Average Dry TimeVaries with application. Sets in 30-45 minutes, full cure within 7 days.
- Clean-upSoap and water
- CAUTIONSDo not apply when surface or air temperatures are below 50°F (10°C). Protect against freezing. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of spray. Do not take internally. Use adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- All technical data, recommendations and service are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Rosco/Musson assumes no responsibility for the results obtained or damage incurred from use by the buyer in whole or in part since method of application and its use is beyond our control.
|Box L x W x H
|6.13" x 6.13" x 11.88"