Normally in stock, more are on the way and should arrive within 1 - 2 weeks.
Rosco FlexCoat is a non-toxic, water-based coating for polyurethane foam, Styrofoam and ethafoam, as well as other surfaces. Its 100% acrylic formulation provides excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. FlexCoat contains no plasticizers, so will not become brittle with age or exterior exposure. It is compatible with Rosco Scenic and UV Paints used either as tints or surface coatings. FlexCoat is weather resistant and provides a Class "A" fire rating over most substrates.
- CoverageApproximately 250 feet² per gallon, varies with application
- ApplicationApply by brush, roller or a variety of sprayers. Stir well before each use. Thinning is possible but not recommended as it reduces the ability to achieve a heavy film with good vertical hold. All surfaces must be uniformly coated and free from voids to assure flame retardance.
- Surface PreparationAll surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust and grease before application
- Average Dry TimeVaries with thickness of coating. Approximately 1-8 hours. Allow 24 hours for complete cure
- Clean-upSoap and water
- CAUTIONSDo not apply when surface or air temperatures are below 50°F (10°C). Protect against freezing. Do not take internally. Use adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- All technical data, recommendations and service are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Rosco/Musson assumes no responsibility for the results obtained or damage incurred from use by the buyer in whole or in part since method of application and its use is beyond our control.
|Box L x W x H||8.5" x 8.5" x 7.38"|