VRX915S 15" Subwoofer
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 4 weeks.
The VRX915S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2265G-1 neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive, 15" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX915S was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX928LA Line Array speaker and VRX-SMAF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX915S subwoofers.
The system offers complete input connection flexibility for compatibility with a variety of cabling schemes. A recessed, external switch allows selection of either contacts +1/-1 or +2/-2 to be routed to the woofer.
Equally at home in ground stacked applications, the VRX915S is equipped with a top-mounted, threaded, 20 mm socket that can receive the optional SS4-BK pole. This adjustable height pole can be used to mount speakers equipped with standard 36 mm pole sockets. The threaded socket minimizes buzzing and rattling and assures that the pole will be secure and straight.
The enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood, coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish and is heavily braced to maximize low frequency performance. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille is internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance. The rear of the enclosure is fitted with T-nuts which may be used to attach the optional WK-4 caster kit.
- Maximum SPL 126 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 40 Hz - 250 Hz
- Power Rating 3200 watts Peak, 1600W Program, 800W Continuous
- LF Driver JBL 2265G-1 15" Differential Drive woofer
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.
- VRX918S 18" SubwooferFrom $1,679.00 each
- VRX918SP Powered 18" Subwoofer$2,399.00 each
- VRX928LA 8" Line Array SpeakerFrom $1,689.00 each
- PRX815XLFW Powered 15" Subwoofer$1,345.00 each
- SRX818SP Powered 18" Subwoofer$1,979.00 each