VRX932LA 12" Line Array Speaker
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 4 weeks.
The VRX932LA is a lightweight, compact 12" two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units. VRX932LA is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays such as JBL's VERTEC.
The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts two compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX932LA speakers are added to the array the uninterrupted arc continues. In effect, all the drivers work together as if they were a single driver on a very long waveguide. Since there are three HF drivers in each VRX932LA, the combined power handling and acoustic output of the system is far greater than a single driver could achieve.
VRX932LA uses amplitude shading to shape the coverage of the array. Switches on the input plate allow, for example, the upper box in an array to reach a distant balcony while the lower HF section is shaded back to reduce excessive level at the front of the listening area. One or two VRX932LAs may also be used on a tripod or over the VRX918S subwoofer. The integral rigging hardware is used to securely lock the array together while the dual-angle pole socket provides aiming flexibility.
As many as six VRX932LA speaker systems may be suspended in a single array for a nominal vertical coverage of up to 90°. Suspended applications require the JBL VRX-AF array frame. For applications in which the array must be aimed sharply down, a second Array Frame may be installed to the bottom of the array serving as a pull-back.
- Maximum SPL 130 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 57 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Rating 3200 watts Peak, 1600W Program, 800W Continuous
- Coverage 100° horizontal x 15° vertical
- LF Driver JBL 2262H 12" Differential Drive woofer with neodymium magnet, dual voice-coils, and dual magnetic gaps
- HF Driver 3 x JBL 2408J 1.5" voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.
- VRX918S 18" SubwooferFrom $1,679.00 each
- VRX928LA 8" Line Array SpeakerFrom $1,689.00 each
- VRX932LAP Powered 12" Line Array Speaker$3,239.00 each
- PRX812W Powered 12" Speaker / Monitor$949.00 each
- SRX812P Powered 12" Speaker$1,609.00 each