ETC 3-Wire Fluorescent Dimmer Module
From $580.00 each
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 4 weeks (due to chip shortage).
The Fluorescent Module is a single, plug-in dimmer for use in all Unison/Sensor3 Series Racks. The Fluorescent Module provides cost-effective digital forward phase angle dimming of 3-wire fluorescent dimming ballasts. The patented design features high-density modular assembly, a fully magnetic circuit breaker and electronic low-end set controls.
- Single 15A or 20A Dimmer for compatible 3-wire fluorescent ballasts*
- Works great with most:
- Linear fluorescent lighting with 3-wire dimming ballast*
- Compact fluorescent lighting with 3-wire dimming ballast*
- Withstand hot-patching of cold loads up to full rating
- 100,000A Short Circuit Current Rating
- UL and cUL Listed for continuous duty at 100% of rated load
- All available spaces in a rack must be filled to ensure proper cooling. Use Air Flow modules to complete a rack when fewer than the maximum number of circuits are required. For example, a 6-module rack powering 8x 20A dimmers requires 4x D20 modules and 2x Air Flow modules.
- * Dimming range is dependent on lamp-ballast combination. Contact ETC for range verification. For more information on dimming fluorescent fixtures, see this ETC page.
|Application||Stage or Architectural|
|Box L x W x H||6.25" x 12" x 2"|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!