ETC Fluorescent Battery Dimmer Module
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 4 weeks (due to chip shortage).
The Fluorescent Battery Module is a single, plug-in dimmer with an additional constant-current output for use in all Unison/Sensor3 Series Racks. The Fluorescent Battery Module provides one circuit of forward-phase angle dimming control for 2-wire dimming ballasts and one non-dimmed power circuit for an integral emergency lighting battery pack located in remote fluorescent lighting fixtures¹. Both circuit outputs are controlled under a single breaker for code compliance. The patented design features high-density, modular assembly, fully-magnetic circuit breaker, and electronic low-end set controls.
- Single 15A or 20A Dimmer for compatible 2-wire fixtures² with integral emergency battery pack¹
- Withstand hot-patching of cold loads up to full rating
- 100,000A Short Circuit Current Rating
- UL and cUL Listed for continuous duty at 100% of rated load
- All available spaces in a rack must be filled to ensure proper cooling. Use Air Flow modules to complete a rack when fewer than the maximum number of circuits are required. For example, a 6-module rack powering 8x 20A dimmers requires 4x D20 modules and 2x Air Flow modules.
- ¹ Ballast and battery pack by others
- ² Dimming range is dependent on lamp-ballast combination. Contact ETC for range verification. For more information on dimming fluorescent fixtures, see this ETC page.
|Application||Stage or Architectural|
|Box L x W x H||6.25" x 12" x 2"|