Sensor Electronic Reverse Phase Module
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 4 weeks (due to supply shortage).
The Electronic Reverse Phase Control Dimmer Module is a dual, plugin dimmer for use in Sensor3 dimmer rack enclosures. The Electronic Reverse Phase Control Module provides cost effective reverse phase angle dimming of electronic transformer circuits. The design features high-density modular assembly, fully magnetic and fully rated circuit breakers, and electronic low-end set controls via control module.
- Dual 10A Dimmers
- 1 watt minimum load
- Works great with most:
- Electronic low voltage transformers
- Electronic LED power supplies¹ requiring reverse phase control
- 100,000A Short Circuit Current Rating
- UL and cUL Listed for continuous duty at 100% of rated load
- Only for compatible Sensor Racks, see datasheet for details. Not for Unison Racks.
- All available spaces in a rack must be filled to ensure proper cooling. Use Air Flow modules to complete a rack when fewer than the maximum number of circuits are required. For example, a 6-module rack powering 8x 20A dimmers requires 4x D20 modules and 2x Air Flow modules.
- Unlike standard dimmer/relay modules, no hot-patching of cold loads. Make sure to turn off the module circuit breakers before removing/inserting.
- ¹ For all LEDs we recommend checking ETC's LED Dimming Database before purchasing
|Application||Stage or Architectural|
|Box L x W x H||6.25" x 12" x 2"|
- Unison Electronic Reverse Phase Module$768.00 each
- ETC PhaseAdept Dimmer Module for LEDs$912.00 each