Sensor Electronic Reverse Phase Module
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 4 weeks (due to supply shortage).
- Sept. 29th — Lead time on shipping most Dimmer Modules is estimated at 4 weeks * once the factory is given an order (which will also secure your place in line). The estimated lead time is longer for the following:
- Constant Current Modules — 16 weeks *.
- D20 / D20E Modules — 6 weeks *.
- PhaseAdept Modules for LEDs — 16 weeks *.
- R20 Modules — 16 weeks *.
This longer than normal lead time is a result of the global chip shortage, and affects all manufacturers. ETC is only getting intermittent parts shipments from their vendors, while we all hope its resolved sooner, we encourage customers to plan for extended lead times.
- * Due to the rapidly changing situation, lead time can change within hours of an update. Sometimes it can be extended due to supply chain issues like delayed/missing packages of critical parts.
The Electronic Reverse Phase Control Dimmer Module is a dual, plugin dimmer for use in Sensor3 dimmer rack enclosures. The Electronic Reverse Phase Control Module provides cost effective reverse phase angle dimming of electronic transformer circuits. The design features high-density modular assembly, fully magnetic and fully rated circuit breakers, and electronic low-end set controls via control module.
- Dual 10A Dimmers
- 1 watt minimum load
- Works great with most:
- Electronic low voltage transformers
- Electronic LED power supplies¹ requiring reverse phase control
- 100,000A Short Circuit Current Rating
- UL and cUL Listed for continuous duty at 100% of rated load
- Only for compatible Sensor Racks, see datasheet for details. Not for Unison Racks.
- All available spaces in a rack must be filled to ensure proper cooling. Use Air Flow modules to complete a rack when fewer than the maximum number of circuits are required. For example, a 6-module rack powering 8x 20A dimmers requires 4x D20 modules and 2x Air Flow modules.
- Unlike standard dimmer/relay modules, no hot-patching of cold loads. Make sure to turn off the module circuit breakers before removing/inserting.
- ¹ For all LEDs we recommend checking ETC's LED Dimming Database before purchasing
|Application||Stage or Architectural|
|Box L x W x H||6.25" x 12" x 2"|