ETC Standard Dimmer Module
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
The Standard Dimmer Module is designed for use in all Unison/Sensor3 Series Racks. Standard Dimmer Modules provide cost-effective digital forward phase angle dimming for standard loads such as incandescent, low voltage, quartz, neon, cold-cathode and 2/4-wire fluorescent ballasts. The patented, high-density, dual modules feature modular installation and removal, fully magnetic circuit breakers and standard or enhanced risetime toroidal filters.
- Dual 15A or 20A Dimmers
- 350μS or 500μS risetime¹
- Works great with most:
- Incandescent lighting (0-100%)
- Low voltage lighting (0-100%)
- Quartz lighting
- Neon lighting²
- Cold Cathode lighting
- 2-wire Fluorescent ballast³
- Withstand hot-patching of cold loads up to full rating
- 100,000A Short Circuit Current Rating
- UL and cUL Listed for continuous duty at 100% of rated load
- All available spaces in a rack must be filled to ensure proper cooling. Use Air Flow modules to complete a rack when fewer than the maximum number of circuits are required. For example, a 6-module rack powering 8x 20A dimmers requires 4x D20 modules and 2x Air Flow modules.
- ¹ Risetime measured at full load, at worst case 90° firing angle, and from 10-90% of output wave form
- ² Sizing of Neon transformer used in dimming applications should be 1.5x greater than size used in non-dimming applications
- ³ Dimming range of 2-wire fluorescent ballast is dependent on lamp ballast combination. Contact ETC for range verification
|Application||Stage or Architectural|
- Q141 Power Cube for D20$101.68 each
- ETC Advanced Features Dimmer ModuleFrom $580.00 each
- ETC PhaseAdept Dimmer Module for LEDs$912.00 each
- Sensor ThruPower ModuleFrom $800.00 each